“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Meet Joseph Ranseth
Speaker, Author, Transformationist. I help people change their lives & organizations using the same blueprint Gandhi & Dr. King used to change the world.
Free Purpose Driven Marketing Manifesto
Download your free copy of the award-winning manifesto on "Purpose-Driven Marketing" and learn how to Take Your Message To The World now!
- Brain Soul Success – Interview with Dr. Louise Swartswalter on the origins of Let’s Stay Here
- The Secret To Gandhi’s Power: “Element Zero”
- 7 Wayne Dyer Quotes on his 77th Birthday
- 13 Key Brand Strategy Insights For Today’s Economy, Forbes Coaches Council
- 12 Ways Companies Can Create More Trust In Their Leadership, Forbes Coaches Council