Every day of our lives we have challenges, obstacles or inconveniences. You know them, we all have them: your kids are fighting, you argue with your spouse, your boss or clients give you work you dislike, etc. The list is endless…
Sometimes it is easy to feel that these circumstances are distractions that take us away from our true purpose and calling in life. As much as we would like to believe that idea, nothing could be further from the truth. Everything that happens to us is a part of our purpose, and each circumstance gives us a chance to show our true nature.
Next time you find yourself in a stressful or challenging situation, take a moment to ask yourself these 7 questions:
- How can I bring more vulnerability to this situation?
- How can I bring more humility to this situation?
- How can I be of more service in this situation?
- How can I bring more generosity to this situation?
- How can I bring more compassion to this situation?
- How can I bring more willingness to this situation?
- How can I bring more honesty to this situation?
These powerful questions help us to shift from our imperfect state and give more energy to our higher selves.
Recognizing that each of us have a divine nature that yearns to shine, it is also important to acknowledge that we also have a more human, less-than-perfect side that shines more often than we care to admit. In each moment, though, we have the ability to take steps to give more voice to our divinity than our imperfections. Asking these questions will shift your awareness to the greatness inside you that always seeking a voice.
Today is your day to shine…